Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shūen Nusumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

Shūen Nusumi Empty
PostSubject: Shūen Nusumi   Shūen Nusumi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 pm

General Information:
Name: Irrita exitium (meaning Unholy destruction).
Alias: Shūen Nusumi (meaning Demise Bringer).
Visual Age: 19.
Demon Realm: 459.
Race: Demon.
Current Residence: London, England.
Contracted: No.

History:
Irrita was not one to ever be triffled with he didn't start problems but he was certain to finish them. He had quiet the reputation having pulled a few angels down or rather beings claiming to be angels with angelic like powers, pulling there halo down, pulling them off of there high and mighty cloud and chocked them with it, snuffing out their life. But he grew bored with living in the demon realms and found his way to Earth.

Upon arriving on earth he took the name Shuen Nusumi, and formed a gang in East End. Probably one of the most powerful gangs in that area he deals with the nobles only when he has to to keep his gang going. Knowing that the Yard would find his crew if the 'Awful' Nobles gave him away but if he scratched there backs providing them with information they needed to solve such terrible cases like Jack the Ripper, he'd be allowed to continue to do his business in East End. And since he keeps pretty tight control over the hoods and gang members there it's never been a problem, But there is a rumor around him. Surrounding him that if anyone comes preaching that there is a higher mightier way he'll reach out and grab there chin whispering be careful before I pull your halo down....and while choking you pull you to the ground. It's a saying his gang likes to spread. As if to say he'll ground anyone who thinks they have the right to fly about to float above them unsoiled by there deeds and crimes that they don't bear there own weight. Shuen holds high respect in the East End and that is perhaps because he keeps the nobles off of the gangs back.

Apperance
Visual Image:
Shūen Nusumi Picture4

Eyes: White.
Hair: Black.
Height: 6' 0''
Extras: He has no tattoos or piercings. However, he does wear glasses. His clothing style is one that fits his personality, though the colors are always black and white, he dresses in Goth garb.

Alternate form
Visual Image:
Shūen Nusumi Stray

Eyes: White.
Hair: White.
Height: 32 inches at the shoulder.
Extras: In this form, he has stitches all along both sides of his mouth and has black stripes that can often seem like black rings or bands.

Weapons:
Shūen Nusumi 27

Abilities/Skills:
• Enhanced speed.
• Enchanced Strength
• Enhanced endurance: strong durability;
• Quick Healing ( Wound that would never heal/ aka a missing arm leg will repair itself in a few days)
• Enhanced sense of smell.
•Enhanced sense of hearing.
•Transformation: Form-switch into animals or either copy the appearence and voice of other humans.
• Soul staining: It is not known precisely how this works or what it entails, but Grell states that a demon's hands and lips have the ability to stain a soul.
• Element control: Snow.
• Manipulation: mind control or "Sweet-talk" into gathering information or persuading to do onto the demon's liking, not effective against shinigami.
• Body Manipulation: can manipulate the body of someone to act according to their wish.

Original Abilities:
• Snow Kiss: In essence, the idea of this ability is that if the user gets close enough to lay a kiss upon their victim, the icy breath from the user will travel through the victim's body and freeze their blood in their veins.
• Daggers of Snow: This allows the user to create daggers of snow by simply picking up the snow that he creates and blowing it in the direction of the victim.
• Frozen Tears: The user already has the natural ability to make it snow, so once the user makes it begin to snow, the user can will the snow to turn to tiny shards of ice that seem to be wet, but are actually tiny blades of ice that are so cold they seem wet.

Sign of Contract: None.

Spell: None.

Personality:

Interaction with contracted master: He has no contracted master, therefore he is his own master.

Interaction with Others: He's not a very nice guy, and often comes off as a cold and unfeeling individual. He can also be violent, crude and cruel, especially when he's fighting.

Weaknesses: His main weakness is fire, but his personal flaw is that he has what some call a male complex. A male complex in the sense that he lusts after male bodies more than he does female bodies.

Hobbies: He doesn't really have much time for hobbies. The only true thing that he can do anywhere is hum or sing.

Extras
Favorite saying: "Be careful before I pull your halo down....and while choking you, I'll pull you to the ground."
Theme Song: The Noose.
Artist: A Perfect Circle.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXTmav24Wk
Lyrics:
So glad to see you well, overcome and
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You've cast your demons out
And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you off your cloud
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're plannin' to go about makin' your amends
To the dead
To the dead

Recall the deeds as if they're all
Someone else's
Atrocious stories
Now you stand reborn
Before us all
So glad to see you well

And not to pull your halo down
Around your neck and tug you to the ground
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're plannin' to go about makin' your amends
To the dead
To the dead

With your halo slippin' down
Your halo slippin'
Your halo slippin' down
Your halo slippin' down

Your halo slippin' down
(I'm more than just a little curious
How you're plannin' to go about makin' your amends)
[repeated]

Your halo slippin' down
Your halo's slippin' down to choke you now

Rp Sample
Sarubia chuckled lowly and shook his head. "Even though you say that, it's not the easiest thing in the world to do. Just keep your head up and stay focused on the things that are impotrant to you....no matter what."

Mu looked at Kuri and couldn't help but smile...though his smile seemed a bit forced since he hadn't really smiled at all. "You don't have to worry about wanting to protect me because I will be the one protecting you. I'm the one who is always on the front line...I've always secretly been protecting you since you were very young....and I won't ever stop proteting you...I put your life and your safety before my own, and I am not afraid to keep on going, no matter how much my body does not," he said and looked at Sarubia. "That will, that strength comes from what I was taught as a young vampire by your brother. He found me when I was at my weakest and made me stronger, made me able to fight, to stand up for myself because nobody else was going to do it. Sarubia made me a fighter, and he taught me how to survive. I hope he can teach you the same values that he taught me growing up...they really come in handy," he said lowly.

Sarubia sighed and poked Mu in the forehead. "Don't tell me you're going soft now Crusher. I spent so many years with you and now you sound like you turned into Aoi Rei," he said lowly and watched as Mu frowned. He laughed and patted Mu on the head. "Being like Aoi isn't so bad...he's actually a pretty good guy...so long as you don't piss him off..." he said lowly, thinking about his past and how he had nearly lost a few body parts from tiem to time by being snarky and trying to touch things that were not his to touch.
Back to top Go down

Shūen Nusumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Records Department :: Original Character Records-
Jump to: