Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn The Obedient

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

Burn The Obedient Empty
PostSubject: Burn The Obedient   Burn The Obedient Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:27 pm

When most people think about demons, they think of these ugly, foul, sly creatures who have no heart. Well, I can tell you truthfully that not every demon is ugly, evil, and trying to drag all humans to hell. I myself am an exception to the average beliefs among humans. To humans, I am named Max Jeagar, to others of my kind I am known as Mortis Draco. Either name will suffice. All that matters is that those who know me, and know me well, are aware of the fact that I am a living, feeling being who only wishes to survive and be happy.

Though I am a demon, I have abandoned my 'master' and committed one of the worst acts of treason possible among our kind. I have fallen in love with a human. To my kind, falling in love with a human is almost like trying to regain your wings. Regaining our wings is completely impossible to actually obtain. Those who have tried were instantly thrust out of the gates and forced to crash back down to earth. Most were left there bleeding, crying, and begging for help. Their pleas went unanswered and they eventually died.

A death such as that is painful and humiliating. Despite the warnings- despite the laughter and pain they suffered- those who have tried got to die knowing that they were brave enough to do something that others are too afraid to do. I, like them, may suffer for my love, but at least I am brave enough to take my pain like a man. This love may kill me, but at least I will be able to die knowing that I can be something other than my master's slave.

Pride is something that all demons share, but my pride was taken from me at birth. I was born into the lower rankings of my kind. I have been spat upon and beaten, insulted, abused, and used. I am alive, yet am dead. I weep on the inside, though my eyes are dry on the outside. I feel as if I am a prisoner inside my own body.

Now, those who read his may think me to be weak and submissive like a dog. I am not a dog; A pet who will submit to my master's will and lie at my master's feet on the cold floor while he sits in his warm chair, laughing down at my shivering form. I am a dragon full of wisdom and might. I am full of grace and beauty of my own design. Now listen as I, this dragon, this beautiful monster, tell my story of how a being cursed by god fell in love with a human.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

Burn The Obedient Empty
PostSubject: The Summoning   Burn The Obedient Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

I was summoned on that fateful day to become nothing than his 'friend', his partner in crime. He introduced himself as Eric, Eric Adams. In a common gesture of human manners, I gave him my own human name. He smiled, nodded his head, and held out his hand so that I- the demon who was about to make a contract for his soul- could shake it.

((Work in progress))
Back to top Go down

Burn The Obedient
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Free Thought :: Fanfics-
Jump to: