Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Empty
PostSubject: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 am

Npcs: Ceil Phantomhive, Elizabeth Middleford, The Phantomhive Staff as needed. Any other characters as needed.

A series of murders have been happening all over England, to that end my heart weeps in great sorrow over the loss of soo many good people. I know the people of England shiver in terror over the horror's being commited to this end I have had to come to a most difficult choice. Not normally would I make such a request out of either of you, knowing that each of you prefer to carry your burdens alone.....but the deaths under the Evil Eye must be stopped and to this end I must ask that my beloved cat and dog work together.

Queen Victoria.

Ceil Phantomhive sighed as he sat behind his desk the guests from all of the Estates of London would be arriving for the ball it was the best way he could think of to catch the murder for them to have the access that they did meant simply that. They had the means and the money and the money was among the nobility. Although if he thought about it he should have waited for Sebastian to gain the information about the 'Cat' but a little late now.

Sebastian looked at his young master. "Among the list of Nobles gathering tonight are the Duke of Kingsland and his guests, as well as Lord Eric Adams and his guest."

Ceil nodded hearing something shattering in the mansion and sighed. "And....the Cat?"

Sebastian looked at him and smiled. "The Duke of Kingsland, which means he has access to information a normal noble does not."

Ceil frowned. "On that assumption so do I. We'll keep an eye on them Sebastian, as well as the rest of the nobles I don't need nor want the cats help."

Sebastian bowed. "Yes, My Lord." he said smoothly suavely as he turned and left the room to figure out who broke what so close to the arrival of there guests and everything had been in order too.

~*~
Keyon sighed the ride in the carriage this far out to the other side of England always took a while. They were all dressed formally although it had been causal and he did try for causal attire. The seemstress insisted on something more fitting of his station and making Cecilia and Shuen to match. In the end he had won the arguement of Shuen coming to this event or rather Cecilia had. She had made the statement that with that many nobles at the party it would be exceptionally easy for one to hurt Keyon before she could get to him, and that two sets of eyes keeping him safe were better then one.

Keyon could only assume that Cecilia had won the arguement because Shuen was sitting next to him. Which served he noted to annoy Cecilia.

"Young master it is known that the Earl of Phantomhive is the Queen's guard dog, but at that same token he will automatically lump you in as a possibility of being the Evil Eye Murder. That being said this evening should be proceeded with exterme caution." Cecilia said as they drew into the long driveway to the Estate.

"Is it all that dangerous?" he asked not thinking that the boy would attack them.

"It is in the aspect that like you he has someone with beyond human capiblities and......if the stink in the air is any indication. A demon dog."

Keyon flinched at the way she put that and she shook her head. "Shuen doesn't stink like dog Young Master, the wolves scent among our kind is often symbolic of there powers his is cool and crisp like new fallen snow. No....this is a low level low intellegence demon dog.......I'm sure his entire means of communication is barking....revolting."

Keyon sighed as he looked over and then blinked when Cecilia moved to towards the door flinging it open and reaching out catching a pillar as she looked back and smiled at him the carriage continuing on, as she effortlessly tossed it back to it's place. "Besides I don't mind his pressence or his scent, his barbed comments are something I could do without."

At that Keyon smiled. "Shuen speaks his mind it's refreshing."
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:18 am

Shuen snorted and looked out the window. "Like it or not, the child has put Sebastian on alert of us...but like Cecilia, I smell another demon among us...and it's very...interesting to say the least," he said lowly as he continued to look out the window as they pulled up to the mansion.

Shuen instantly felt his eyes go wide and his mouth the fly open in disbelief. Mortis Draco. Oh...this wasn't going to be pleasant for the humans at all. "Not a dog....a dragon...." he whispered lowly to himself.

~*~
They had both arrived at the mansion a few minutes early and has just reached the top of the steps of the mansion when he turned and saw him. Irrita. He chuckled and smirked before he turned and followed Eric in, informing Eric lowly, "Seems we have company Eric...make sure you keep calm and keep your eyes open,"
Eric nodded as he walked into the mansion, keeping a weary eye on Sebastian as he lead them to the grand hall where the ball would be taking place.

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 am

Sebastian lead them into the grand ball room turning slightly and bowing at the waist being polite. "Please enjoy your stay the ball has yet to fully start. It would seem you are among the first to arrive." he said lightly lowly as he bowed slightly and tipped his head hearing the chimes at the door. "Please excuse me. It would seem more guests have arrived." Sebastian left them in the grand ballroom and moved to the door.

Cecilia looked at Sebastian as he opened the door bowing ot them and showing them in. Cecilia managed to clear her nose of Pluto's scent only to to get that of.....Mortis. This was not going to be an easy night. "Young master do not stray far from my side or that of Shuen's....." she said lowly softly. If anything happened it was not a fight she was looking forward to.

Keyon looked at her. "Alright." he said walking in and looking about as Sebastian having shown them into the grand ballroom once again left to allow other guests in.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 am

Shuen walked in beside Keyon, making sure he was close, but not close enough that it would make Keyon uncomfortable. "Excuse me while I go pay a visit to...an old friend..." he said, excusing himself from them to walk over to Mortis.

As he approached, Mortis, now posing as Max, turned and smiled a sly smile. "Hello...Shuen...." he said in a dark, sly tone.

Shuen sighed and looked over at the human before he looked back at Max. "Hey...Max...long time no see..." he said, greeting Max with a seemingly relaxed attitude. "I take it this is where you've been hiding all of this time? This is your human?" he questioned as any old friend would do with another.

"Actually, I've been in America until a couple months ago...and yes, this is my human, Eric," he said lowly, but glanced behind Shuen to watch Cecilia and Keyon, then glanced back to Shuen. "So tell me...why are you with her? Don't tell me you're contracted to her..."

Shuen's anger quickly rose, but he pushed it back before replying lowly, "No...I'm only with her because she's contracted to the human I'm interested in..."

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:58 am

Sebastian entered the room looking about as the last of the guests arrived milling about. Noting how Keyon's guest moved to speak with Lord Adam's and his guest. Keyon stayed beside his Housekeeper but that was not surprising since she was quite the force to be be reckoned with.

Sebastian walked over to the stairs that lead into the room from higher up and then paused Ceil would be arriving soon. And it was only proper he was there to greet his master upon arrival even as he watched the events in the room unfold.

Cecilia glanced over at Mortis and said nothing as she moved with Keyon. Keyon had nodded as Shuen walked off seeing them talking but the exchange and the sudden brief look of anger flashed across Shuen's face. "So.....what could he have said to irritate Shuen like that?"

Cecilia smiled in a way that meant if she answered Keyon might not like the answer. That catty smile she got when she knew something some tidbit of information and although he should not want it he did.

"He suggested that Shuen and I were contracted or rather he was contracted to me." she said softly.

"I couldn't be the other way?" he asked innocently and she smiled.

"No in our hiarchey lesser's do not become masters to higher ups. In other words if a contract was formed I would be master to his servant. And for example only the Earl's butler could in this world become master to me among demons. Although in our world there is only one above him that is master period." she said lightly and he nodded as he glanced over.

Keyon found himself constantly glancing over something about this made him uneasy would Shuen do something to break the contract between himself and Cecilia? He didn't want it gone but he found himself curiously watching the exchange between the three just as Sebastian was as Ceil crested the top of the balacony and began his descent.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am

Max smirked when he noticed Shuen's irritation, but didn't call him on his anger. Instead, Max sighed and closed his eyes. "Shuen, don't tell me you've gone and done something to anger master...you know falling in love is treason..." he said lowly and opened his eyes to look at Shuen slyly.

Shuen felt him narrow his eyes before he could think about what he was doing, but quickly corrected himself and simply frowned. "There is no treason because I have no desire to go back to him....I left when I found the one that I had been searching for for so long...master or no master, I'm here and he's there....I have no intention of going back...." he said lowly, his fist clenching and unclenching, showing his tension.

Max shook his head and held up his hands in defense. "Easy Shuen, I didn't know you left him...I just knew that you had come here to the human world...no need to get so worked up," Max said, attempting to calm Shuen.

Shuen sighed and nodded. "Sorry...you know me...hot temper and little control..." he said jokingly before he glanced back at Keyon and Cecilia then looked back to Max. "Well, hate to chat and run...but I should be getting back...the young master has asked me to stay close...so I'd like not to make him feel uncomfortable," he said and turned, walking back over to Keyon and Cecilia, taking his place in between them.

"Stay close, and stay away from Max and Eric...they're dangerous...two guys you certainly don't want to mess with..." he instructed Keyon lowly, but smiled and waved when Max turned and looked at him.

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:46 am

Keyon took a deep breath glancing over out of the corner of his eye. Stay close and stay away from Eric and Max. Can do, he would not stray far from either one. But glanced at Cecilia who didn't seem tense, neither Shuen nor Cecilia did in fact. Was there something more to this that he didn't know.

Keyon looked at Shuen a moment longer and then moved to walk over to the buffett table he would have scent or requested something from Cecilia before in the past but felt safer with them both close by. This was not a simple game of chase or cat and mouse. It was more like Monster Killer and he wasn't sure if in this game the monsters would win. "I'll keep that in mind.....do not leave my side either one of you." Keyon said as he looked at them both and then at the buffet table. "On second thought.....Cecilia mingle get lost in the crowd....you can be at my side in a moments notice?"

Cecilia looked at him. "Even if you can not utter the words 'Checkmate' yes. I can be there in a moments notice if it is part of the game."

Keyon looked at her. "Then the game is cat and mouse my dear Cecilia dissappear and become the cat won't you? We won't find out anything if I keep you both by my side and I have Shuen with me so I'll be safe."

Cecilia glanced at Shuen and then at Keyon. "More then you know Young master. It is not a contract that binds him to you but something deeper."

Keyon looked at her and nodded before taking a deep breath and lifting his wine glass to his lips. "Then let the games begin."

Cecilia knew cat and mouse knew it well it was his favorite hunting method. She smiled as she turned to walk off and 'mingle'. "Yes, My Lord." she said softly as she dissappeared into the crowd of people vanishing as if she was never there to begin with.
~*~
Ceil moved to stand next to Sebastian. "Has anything happened?"

Sebastian looked at him and shook his head. "Nothing as of yet Young Master, the guests are mingling." Sebastian said as his gaze took them all in. Cecilia had wandered off onto the dance floor which wasn't a problem and it wasn't just because she was a cat. She was the quiet sort not one to do anything brash especially not and mess up anything her master had going on but Keyon kept Shuen at his side....just what was that cat up too....leaving another demon alone with her Master? Especially one not contracted he could try to do anything to steal him away from her....was she really that trusting or was it something else ?
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am

Shuen felt himself jerk his head around a little to stare at Keyon in awe. He had sent Cecilia away and left him by his side. That was a move that he hadn't been expecting at all...

"Is...something wrong Keyon?" he asked, letting is look of awe melt into one of concern. He wasn't used to this. Keyon allowing him to be the one beside him, allowing them to be together without Cecilia....it made him a bit confused and somehow uncomfortable. It made him feel like something was wrong.

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:00 am

Keyon looked at him. "nothing is wrong but if there is an active threat here Cecilia will find it." he said lowly and looked at Shuen. "Besides is there a reason I should not trust you to keep me safe? Should I call her back now Shuen?" Keyon said looking at him.

Cecilia drifted through the guests they were all human for the most part so this night was going to be interesting to say the least although she kept her attention focused on Eric and Max.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:11 am

Shuen sighed and shook his head. "No...there is no reason that you shouldn't trust me Keyon," he said, glancing around to find Max and Eric, and then back to Keyon. "I suppose it just took me by surprise....that you sent her away and left me here with you instead of the other way around..." he said lowly.

~*~
Max, sensing Cecilia, turned and smirked before turning back to Eric. "Seems she thinks we're planning to do something..." he said lowly and Eric glanced behind Max to look at Cecilia.

"Too bad for her....we're actually not doing anything wrong tonight..." Eric said in his low, deep, dark voice. Eric's voice is one of those voices that if you don't pay attention, you'll never hear what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 am

Keyon looked at him. "If I am to trust you as I trust her, then I must treat you both equally right? he said as he sipped his wine.

Cecilia mingled she knew the chances of catching them in the act would be hard to say the least but blinked barely catching hints of Erik's voice over the din of noise in the room it was not fun to say the least. But she could barely make them out something or another nothing clear. Blasted music and chatter.

Sebastian continued to cast his gaze about the room. No doubt things would get interesting as Ceil left his side and the young Earl walked among his guests many of them very dangerous for someone so small and yet. Ceil walked among them as if he owned everything and had the right to be, the arrogance of one born of Nobility.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 am

Shuen felt himself nod, even though he hadn't actually wanted to. He hadn't really expected to be one who deserves equal treatment from Keyon...especially after his last episode of letting his temper flare.

"I...suppose so..." he finally said lowly in response to Keyon's question. He hadn't really thought about much lately. The only thing he had actually thought about was Keyon, nothing else had really mattered....

Max nodded and let his hand come up and take hold of Eric's chin, pulling Eric's face to look directly at him. "Would you stop staring and focus? She's going to be here as long as we are, so stop making googly eyes at the pretty girl and stay focused on what you're supposed to be doing," he said lowly, his body tensing a little in annoyance.

Eric, letting his gaze linger on Cecilia for a few moments longer, finally turned his gaze down to Max and he nodded. "Right. Sorry..." he apologized lowly.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 am

Keyon shook his head. "Suppose so?" he said bemused as he looked at him and shook his head. "Don't be so hard on yourself." he said as he glanced about noticing where Cecilia was and that Eric seemed to be enfatuated with her. His housekeeper really was a lovely little thing she hardly looked dangerous at all.

Cecilia was currently speaking to the Lady Middleford although it was more like getting an ear full about the the fact that that sloopy butler had made mistakes this was not the china they agreed upon among various other things but if the sound of something shattering a bit off although muted in the mansion was any indication she was not surprised. Oh what she wouldn't give to rewind these last five minutes and avoid Frances Middleford.

Sebastian looked over as Ceil's aunt was lecturing Cecilia commenting on how this should have been upheld better although she was the rank of a housekeeper she looked the part of a noble lady. Apparently the Duke of Kingsland had a rather interesting sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Shuen sighed and closed his eyes. "I can't help it..." he said lowly and opened his eyes, only to let his gaze fall to the floor.

He really was a submissive being at heart. Despite his bad temper and sexual desires, he was used to being kicked around, used and abused, and picked on all of his life. It was very hard for someone so used to being the underdog to get used to being someone other than that.

Max sighed and gave Eric a gentle 'thump' on the head with his clenched fist. "Honestly...what am I going to do with you?" he asked jokingly as he looked at Eric.

Eric laughed a little and poked Max in the forehead. "That would all depend on you, now wouldn't it?" he responded lightly.

Even though it was a joke to Eric, it wasn't a joke at all to Max. It was easy to see what had happened to Max over the last two years that he had been with Eric. The way that he looked at Eric when he turned to mingle with the other guests said it all.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Keyon smiled gently at Shuen as he moved to mingle keeping him at his side. He moved about getting past the Viscount Druitt thankfully he really wasn't in the mood for his overly dramatic references to a woman's beauty personafied in everything up too and including his appearance.

Cecilia managed to get away from Frances with a polite excuse me and wandered off through the crowd she was attempting the mingling thing as Keyon wanted but in all honesty if she ran into anyone else in the mood to complain about Sebastian to her she was likely to forget she wasn't supposed to skin them alive. She wasn't the sort to enjoy whinning.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Shuen kept quite as they mingled, his gaze slipping to Max and Eric every moment that he had free to look around. He didn't have much to say to these people...they were all above his class, and he felt completely out of place. He was dressed in clothes that didn't fit his style and made him feel odd. When he wasn't glancing around, he was fidgeting and trying, and failing, to adjust his collar so that it would be comfortable on him.

After a while, he sighed and closed his eyes. "Keyon....not to interrupt you, but...can we please go outside? I'm burning up in these clothes..." he asked lowly.

Max sighed and shook his head. "Don't say thing you might regret...after all...Cecilia is watching and listening..." he informed Eric lowly and glanced back at Cecilia before he looked back at Eric.

Eric frowned and said lowly, "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:04 am

Keyon nodded and bowed politely to the person he was speaking too before going outside with Shuen. He knew it wasn't a clothing style he was used to and had to appluade him for being able to stand being in them like he was. He looked up at the skyline as they stood out on a balacony off of the grand ball room. The movements inside seemingly a world away. "Please bare with it a little longer Shuen. The night is almost over." he said softly.

Cecilia walked past Eric and Max still doing that mingling thing and would all night as long as the game continued on. It wasn't like anyone was saying or doing anything interesting at the moment. She looked up though and decided to attempt to make her way off of the dance floor as the music started it wasn't that she couldn't dance, she could. It was that she didn't want to get caught up by someone like the Viscount and be stuck dancing with him as he described her looks to her or worse yet spent the time in elation calling her a little bird of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 am

When they made it safely outside, Shuen felt himself lean up against a pillar of the mansion and more or less crumple under the pressure of the night. "I don't think I can do this..." he said lowly as he looked down at his feet. "Everyone here is completely of another class....I don't fit in with these people at all..." he said lowly, feeling his past slowly creeping up on him all over again.

"Everyone is always higher in class than I am... he said lowly as he put his face up against the cold stone of the pillar.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 am

Keyon looked at him, heard his words and although no one would see he would not have cared anyways. He walked over to where Shuen was sitting taking a deep breath as he knelt down taking one knee and turned his head. "Status isn't all that it's cracked up to be, there are times when the simplicity of those who do not hold such high rank is enough to make one envious." he said softly as he reached out caught Shuen's chin and kissed him gently. But it had to be at Keyon's pace if things went too quick from here he'd recoil again. And then there was Cecilia he could not exclude her as he brought Shuen in. She was too much an important part of his life.

Cecilia moved trying to get through the crowd to the sidelines and dodged one barely missing colliding with Eric, barely but with grace her sleeve brushing his arm as she twirled attempting to get off of the dance floor. He said mingle and while mingling could include dancing......that was the last thing she wanted as she kept her wary gaze on those out there too much to drink already and not enough sanity.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:53 am

Shuen's eyes went wide, but closed a few moments after, enjoying the contact of their lips. He returned the kiss, but lightly as if he were too afraid to do anything.

Eric turned instantly and grabbed hold of Cecilia's hand, asking her lowly, "Excuse me, would you like to dance?" this was actually one of the first times that he had tried to be social in two years, so this was an amazing feat for him.

Max sighed and shook his head, the look on his face showing how crushed he was that Eric had asked her to dance. Despite this, he spoke normally and told Eric lowly, "Go ahead and have fun...I'll be around if you need me, you but need to request my presence."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:57 am

Keyon held the kiss for a moment or two longer before breaking it. "Feeling better?" he asked softly concerned about Shuen.

Cecilia blinked when he caught her wrist and would have pulled away but he asked her to dance and then his Demon was saying go ahead. She curtsied slightly while he held her hand. "I would be delighted." she said softly to dance with someone who hopefully wouldn't annoy her even if he was a suspect in the crimes at hand. It was a dance.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 am

Shuen licked his lips absent-mindedly and nodded. "I...think so...." he responded lowly, his mind not really back up to speed. He was completely caught off guard by Keyon's kiss, and had no idea of how to really respond to anything after words.

Eric smiled and took her hand, leading her gently and shyly onto the dance floor. Despite his looks, which by the standards of the high class of London was just...down right scary, he was well mannered and well bred. He had been taught to dance all of the ball room dances at a young age. He had been taught proper party etiquette by the time he was 5, and taught how to speak, walk and treat a lady perfectly by the age of 10.

He could dance well and was the ideal description of the perfect gentleman. The basic description of what every woman would want in a man. The only thing that kept women away was the fact that Eric looked so very...dark and brooding all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 am

Keyon smiled and moved to sit down on a bench next to where Shuen was sitting while he was sitting on the ground. Keyon looked up at the sky not sure what to say or do at the moment it had taken a lot of his nerves to do something like that, and at the moment all his legs wanted to do was give out on him and so he sat down.

Cecilia followed Eric out onto the dance floor moving to step into rhythm with him gracefully and naturally. His dark and brooding persona hardly mattered to her. After all if people knew what lurked beneath that calm and gentle persona of hers they might be more frightened. A monsterous being who hungered for the souls of humans. And yet she was starving because the one she wanted was currently out talking with Shuen. None of this though was conveyed as she danced with Eric graceful together they made quiet the sight dancing on the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.    That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That which creeps in the Shadows. The night of the ball.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Role Play Boards :: Phantomhive Estate-
Jump to: