Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That which slips through the cracks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 am

Keyon stood there watching him walk away hearing him say that and shook his head. What did he want him to say that he needed him? That would be a half true he needed pawns not anything meaningful. That he loved him that would be a lie his heart didn't love not really not anymore. And digging himself into a further hole he could never escape from he laughed shaking his head and closed his eyes. "I've already gone there." he said in reference to that one and there was no going back he ordered without hesitation Cecilia to kill that angel.

Keyon looked over at Shuen a moment or two longer before shaking his head kind words.......he stepped down it wasn't that he didn't realize it was that there wasn't any left in him. They had dried up long ago. He walked towards the carriage leave him then.

"You can not say that anything is making you abandon him now." Cecilia said without looking back at Shuen as Keyon walked away. "You seem to believe that that child still exists inside of him. The only one keeping you from finding him is you...which is fine with me. It means I won't have to clean up after any mess's you make." Cecilia said as she turned to follow Keyon back to the carriage glancing back at Shuen.

Keyon closed his eyes as he walked. "I am already in that hole, and have bargined to gain power." He said reaching up to touch his cheek shaking his head as he looked back at Shuen as well. "You want kind words......." He looked ahead and closed his eyes. "You want my gaze to turn to you.......you want me to depend on you.......your right You didn't ask me to save you. That was my error a momentary lapse in judgement and a weakeness that I will not repeat....Cecilia would tell me I am kind would you not?" Keyon moved to walk away he had come back......out of kindness out of wanting to save him. Being upset and angry that he was throwing his life away......and yet kind words evaded him.

"I would." she agreed looking at him not sure where he was going with this.

"That my actions are kind. But perhaps this time....when I looked back and saw what you were doing I allowed not kindness and wanting to save another enter my being but a moment of pathetic weakness........if you have done anything for me at this point Shuen Nusumi it is proven to me that my initial reaction to never look back to never allow a moment of weakness in of kindness was the correct one." Keyon said as he turned and began walking away. "Come Cecilia we are already behind schedule there is no point in allowing this to continue any further."

Cecilia sighed."Yes young master." She said as she fell into step behind him. He was in a sour mood now, Lunch would be fun to prepare and that was as she pulled out her pocket watch yes.....going to be late.
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 am

Shuen paused and looked back at Keyon, narrowing his eyes. "And you call me an idiot...but it would seem to me that the idiot here is you," he said bluntly as he glared at Keyon. "You act all high and might when all you're really doing is running away. You act like nothing bothers you when really, everything that comes your way bothers you in one way or another," he said, his body turning and walking towards Keyon on pure instinct.

"You are not kind. You are a child who is spoiled and pampered," he was pissed now. Keyon had taken his pain and forced him into a hateful and unhappy mood. "As for that hole..." he said as he came to a stop only feet from Keyon. "I was talking about the one that you were digging with me...you're only making me desire you that much more..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:22 am

Keyon looked over at him and listened a spoiled pampered brat. He shook his head he'd had enough. Glared at Shuen and looked away. "Return to East End it doesn't matter to me what you do." he said as Cecilia moved and opened the door so that he could climb in.

That hole making him desire him more. He paused and looked back a calm cold smile in place although he felt anything but calm inside. "Enjoy that I doubt we'll meet again unless it's for business in east end and I will be certain of my dealings with you." his voice was cold as he climbed in and Cecilia sighed. As she too climbed in Keyon was in a really bad mood now. He'd be even ore of a brat.

The door shut and the carriage shifted as the driver got ready to take them away back to the estate's and this time he didn't look over at Shuen too angry at the moment to care if he lived or died or what he did. He wasn't good at the mushy stuff good at the kind words. And running away he had done what he came to do returning wasn't a problem now. Let him rot in the bowls of east end or go hunt down another angel he didn't care.

Cecilia rested there and closed her eyes this trip back would be one spet with him stewing in anger.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

Shuen sighed and closed his eyes. Once again, he had managed to do something stupid. "I don't have a reason to return to that place....I don't really have a reason to go anywhere..." he said lowly, meekly. He had managed to screw up again.

He felt the sting of tears again as he let his gaze fall to the ground once again. He was supposed to be proud and selfish...but right now...he felt anything but proud. He felt low, dirty and rotten. "I find no enjoyment in this....in my own personal hell....." he said lowly, sadly as he looked up at Keyon from where he had spoke to him from.

"I don't...." he began as he looked at Keyon, a sad, broken look in place. "...have anywhere left to return to. I have no home, no friends, no family...I don't even have a human to return to....so where....just where do you expect me to go?..." he asked sadly.

But after a while, Shuen looked down at the ground and shook his head. "As if you or anyone else has a reason to care....sorry I wasted your time...." he said lowly, but found that instead of walking away, his body remained frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Keyon sighed as he stood there and turned although there first meeting had him going nearly freaking out at the idea of being used again. Things had come around differently. "You can come to the Estate, work as a gardener perhaps..." he looked over. "I will not replace Cecilia's position but you can return with us." He supposed the one most incovienced by this would be Cecilia and that amused him to no end.

Cecilia looked over at Keyon fighting would ensue between them daily no doubt. Shuen really didn't like her never had she supposed not that she overly cared either way but there he was. He was doing it again being incredibly kind when there really was no other reason to be. In her world they didn't do this you were on your own but she had come to discover that Keyon and others were different but perhaps it was those same differences that endeared him to her. In the end though....as selfish as she claimed to be that she would devour him she wondered sometimes Sixteen years staying by one's side was a long time to gain an attachment to someone she didn't know for sure if she could do it now. Not that it mattered to her. She was hungry as hungry as any demon would be that had not eaten in all that time.

Keyon looked over to him or perhaps a footman to drive the coach he didn't know. But the way Shuen was looking so very pathetic at the moment had his heart going out to him showing off a moment of weakness although Cecilia would say it was kindness.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Shuen looked up at Keyon, and then down at the ground again. There was nothing in the human world that he was overly good at. "I...don't know how to do anything...." he said lowly, helplessly. IT was true. He had never taken the time to learn how to do anything in the human world because he had no reason to. The only things he did was deal with his gang or do jobs for the Queen. Other than that...Shuen was completely helpless. It was amazing that he had even managed to learn how to wear human clothing.

"Would you really...want someone who can't do....anything at all?..." he asked lowly, sadly. That was...not implying what everyone knew that he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Keyon sighed as he turned and looked at Shuen. "I don't expect you to know anything about tending to an Estate. Cecilia didn't before she came here and learned quickly I'm sure you can learn as well." Keyon looked at him. "Besides Cecilia can show you what you need to know unless of course your that opposed to even learning anything from her."

Cecilia looked over between them both and sighed it was getting on and he still had a report to file with the Queen she had lunch to make and as she pulled out the pocket watch and looked at the time, rooms to clean, linens to take down and put away the garden to weed and dinner to prepare. And they were wasting time debating the issue. She snapped closed the lovely golden watch and looked over at Shuen. "I doubt he'd want to learn anything from me Young Master."

Keyon looked over at her and shrugged. "That is up to Shuen. The offer stands come along and I'll find a place for you within the estate or stay here and continue on as you have been."

Cecilia looked at him and then at Shuen. "Why would he take up the offer and come help protect you and the estate?" She said turning away from Shuen not overly caring if he came or not.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Shuen frowned and shook his head. "I'd...rather learn from you....anything that you can teach me....but not her...." he said lowly, yet gently as if he was afraid to say it too loudly. "If you will not teach me...then I will learn on my own...." he said lowly, looking up at Keyon from his place outside of the carriage.

He refused to allow her to teach him anything. He couldn't tolerate her at all. Having to live in the same house as her....he shook his head. He didn't even want to begin to think of the problems he would have once that came into play.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Keyon looked over at her then at him. He didn't know the story behind them and didn't particullarly care. "I don't have the time to teach you what you would need to know if you refuse to learn from her then you will have to learn on your own. But she is the Estate's housekeeper meaning any mistakes and she deals with them. I have too much to do to worry about such things." he did he wasn't just saying it to be cruel as he nodded to Cecilia who opened the carriage door to allow him entry into the Carriage Then shifted to allow him to to sit down.

Keyon sat in the center of the carriage to one side opening the paper and going to read from here it was up to Shuen what he did but he had much to do to keep up with the running of the estate. "And try to burry the hatchet as much as you can. I don't need the estate torn down because of your fighting."

Cecilia glanced at Keyon and shook her head. He sure did like to make her life difficult.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Shuen sighed and closed his eyes. Bury the hatchet? He wasn't so sure that was possible. He hated her more than anything. It wasn't possible to form a bond with her...not now that she was contracted with him, with Keyon.

Despite his wanting to reply, he thought better of it and said nothing as he got into the carriage and sat down beside Keyon. He had no reason to be friendly with her. While they may be working for Keyon, and living in the same home...his attitude towards her had not changed.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

Keyon rose an eyebrow but said nothing as Cecilia made sure the door was shut tight and the carriage started on it's way. The sound of the horse hooves and the carriage's wheels the only sound for a while. Although he was curious as he looked up at Cecilia.

"Answer me Cecilia.....what could possibly cause such hatered among your kind?" he was addressing the issue with Ceciia because she could not lie to him and would have to answer him and didn't think Shuen would.

Cecilia looked at him bemused. "You." She answered simply.

At his questioning and annoyed look she smiled. "I am contracted to you and he wants you. Wither or not the reasons are the same it still stands that I am in his way to getting what he wants."

Keyon sighed and pinched his nose. "My soul? It's really worth such hatered."

She looked at him there it was such innocence. "No young Master.....it is true that according to the contract your soul is mine the day you die. But that is not what Shuen wants from you he wants something else altogether."

Keyon sighed and shook his head sitting back and looking out the window it was going to be interesting for sure.

Cecilia looked at him he still didn't get it. Shuen wanted his love. Cecilia wasn't so sure what she wanted from him anymore but she would not tolerate being shoved out of her position she had spent sixteen years in it and while Keyon didn't seem inclined to shove her out one could never know.

"What could he possibly want from me...if not my soul Cecilia....."

Cecilia looked at Shuen who was sitting next to him this was something nobles did talked about someone as if they weren't there but in Keyon's case he was trying to understand this.

Cecilia closed her eyes. "Your love."

Keyon looked over at her. "........." He looked back out the window. "If such an emotion even still exists inside of me I do not know it not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

Shuen sat in silence and closed his eyes. He felt a shot of pain run deep through his heart, his body. He hadn't wanted to be here for this conversation. He hadn't wanted to be here like this at all really. But...

He frowned and opened his eyes and turned his gaze to watch the city pass them by. "It isn't just that...demons aren't ever overly fond of others of their kind...we each stand in one another's way....we are always competing to be the one on top...the one that master likes the best...." he said lowly as he stared blankly out the window.

"Cecilia has always been master's favorite....no matter how long she's been gone....master still talks about her and praises her as if she were still there..." he said bitterly. It sounded childish, but it was exactly how Shuen described it.

"The matters of a demon's hate and the one that it's directed towards is simply matter of what they've done to the other demon while they were in the other world....not this matter should overly concern you....I haven't fought another of my kind for quite a while now....at least...not in a serious battle...."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:21 am

Keyon looked over at him. "Favorite? You really are that popular." he looked at Cecilia and Cecilia shrugged.

"I have done nothing to warrent such attention." she said honestly and she hadn't. "There is one who can do no wrong at all, he's in London as well." She said and sighed looking over at Shuen.

Keyon looked between them and sighed. "So you two living peacefully in the estate...."

Cecilia shook her head. "If that is your will. I will obey." She glanced over at Shuen and then out at the distance. "Techniqually I am ranked second....there is only one between myself and master as Shuen refers to him." she said looking over at Keyon. "And he serves the Phantomhive's heir."

Keyon nodded and sighed as they began down the long road heading back to the Estate able to see it coming into view as well as the large gardens. "Cecilia you know better then anyone I don't play favorites."

Cecilia looked at him and then moved her finger and he followed to look at Shuen. "I've told you demons do not lie. the truth is far more fitting although not bound by a contract to you Shuen does have his own asthetics to live by and that is one normal to all of us. You can ask him questions Young Master he will answer even if they are not one's he'd wish to answer."

Keyon nodded and looked over at Shuen. "You said something back in the warehouse.....I don't remember ever meeting you what could I have possibly done to leave such an impression with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:26 am

Shuen, hearing the question, finally turned and looked solely at Keyon. "You were the only one who didn't run..." he said lowly. "I'm not exactly a man of kindness....nor am I something that you humans are usually able to approach without trembling in fear. But you, Keyon, were the only one...as young as you were....to just walk right up to me and touch me without ever even batting an eyelash..." he explained and turned to look back out the window.

"The simplest things is what usually make the biggest impression on me. I don't normally get shown such kindness...so it is a blessing to have a child of all people to show me such amazing kindness without even once thinking about what could have happened."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:43 am

Keyon looked at him and sighed. "To be that innocent once." he said lowly and closed his eyes before shaking his head and sighing as they approached and the carriage came to a stop. "I.....wish I could remember what that was like at times....and then reality hits and I wake up."

Cecilia moved and opened the door for them both to climb out waiting for them to leave the carriage she knew Shuen would pratically ignore her pressence as if she didn't exist. To him she was the enemy when it came to Keyon.

Keyon waited for Shuen to climb out before he himself would climb out as well. His thoughts on that time whe he was five and closed his eyes. "Then......for my sake try to get along with Cecilia. She's all the family I have left in this world.....all the family that actually matters to me. I'm not sayinig you have to like her but at least get along." he said as he moved to climb out he had to make a few phone calls for his china company but as he moved past Shuen he squeezed his hand gently as if a bit reassuringly. "Because I'm offering you a place in this estate as a home....." he said as he let go and climbed out to walk into the mansion the large sweeping estate before them.

"Cecilia. Keyon said and she nodded.

"Of course Young Master I will show him to a room." Cecilia said simply sotly.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:50 am

Shuen moved and got out of the carriage. He sighed and closed his eyes. Get along? What part of hate did Keyon not understand? He looked at Cecilia and then away again. He had no reason to want to follow her anywhere. But at the same token.... He sighed and walked past Cecilia and behind Keyon.

He wasn't following him, on the contrary. He was simply walking in her place. He hadn't intentionally did it, but...he couldn't help but smirk a little as he realized it. This was her place. And the more he thought about it, the better he felt.

After a while though, Shuen sighed and spoke, "I don't need you to send her running after me...I can manage things on my own. Just give me the directions to my room and I can find it without any help..." he said lowly. He honestly wasn't trying to be difficult, he just had always done things this way. He was a man who liked to do things for himself, so he sometimes came off as snide.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 am

Cecilia clsoed hte carriage door and narrowed her eyes, she closed her eyes if he kept that up she moved to follow behind them down right irritated at the moment. He was already stepping in already making things difficult. Keyon looked back over his shoulder. "Until Cecilia gives it to you I will not know she is responsible for the staff." he said turning a moment to look at Shuen and shrugged. "She can tell you."

Keyon walked off and as he did. "Cecilia I expect...."

"It will be ready shortly." she said bowing slightly as he walked off to his study he would spend more time with Shuen but he walked calling over his shoulder. "I have work to do."

Cecilia looked over at him quietly a moment and then narrowed her eyes. "You may not like me but that is not a way to gain him liking you." she said coldly. "Down that hall the stairs on the left you'll find the servants quarters any room you like they are all free and you can spend the day in there for all I care."

Cecilia looked at him as her eyes flashed. "Stay out of trouble." she said codly as she moved her heels making sharp clicking sounds against the stone floors, white hair swirling behind her. She did pause though and looked back over her shoulder to stare at him coldly a moment before she moved off to the kitchen to prepare lunch, there was not a another servant as far as the eye could see Keyon had gotten rid of them all. Cecilia tended to everything.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am

Shuen looked at Cecilia and sighed, placing his hand on the back of his head. "Sheesh...you don't have to look at me like that...I didn't even mean to get behind him..." he said lowly but turned and went to his room and sat down on his bed.

He sighed and closed his eyes and laid back against his pillows. He wasn't trying to get in her way...he just naturally fell into place behind Keyon....it was how much he liked Keyon. It wasn't his fault....

But as he lay there, the couldn't help but wonder how he could show Keyon that he wanted to try to be here, to try and learn. Then it hit him. He sat up and went wandering the estate until he found the kitchen and looked through the shelves until he found it. A cook book on how to make sweets.

He couldn't help but smile as he looked down at it and sat down at the table and opened it. He knew it would take some time to decide...but he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Cecilia moved about the kitchen as he sat down at the table to read the cook book to make lunch, She just seemed to dance moving and stepping down putting together the elements as she did not sure what he was up to but not overly caring at the moment either. As the different elemennts of the meal began to come together she moved and gathered the tray setting out lovely china and getting the tea pot. Don't look at him like that....how else did he think she would look at him?

Cecilia ignored him as she continued to move and then set everything down slicing the meats so that they were the same shape and size fanned out on the plate the vegetables having been cooked just enough to make them tender before removing them from the heat and the rice perfectly set one side not a grain out of place. The tea had been set the leaves brewing as she set down the tea pot on the tray and lifted it everything where it needed to be and walked out leaving him to himself. He wanted to learn on his own so be it. She didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:21 am

Finally, after an hour of trying to decided, he picked out the ones that seemed to be easiest to make. Cookies, brownies, and chocolates. One he had decided what to make, he began to move about the kitchen, gathering his ingredients and the tools he would need to both mix, bake and hold the batter and chocolate.

Without realizing it, he had fallen into a low hum. And just like Cecilia, Shuen too moved about the kitchen, but slower than she had. He took careful time and patience to read the directions and worked to make them exactly like their pictures. He worked for hours alone in the kitchen baking and decorating the sweets.

Once he was finally done, he put them all on a decorative tray and wrapped them up in gift plastic, and tied the plastic with a bow. He yawned and rested his head on the table. Without realizing it, he had worked so hard that he made himself tired. It was late now, the moon high up in the sky and the candle half melted.

And as he slept, all he could do was wonder how Keyon would like his sweets.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am

During that time Cecilia had entered again and made and prepared dinner leaving with it in two for Keyon and even had cleaned the Estate and gardened.

Keyon would be heading to bed but first he wanted to walk for a bit he'd send for Cecilia when he was ready to retire for the night and walked through the halls lost in thought reports in hand pausing as he came across the kitchen. Seeing Shuen asleep.....and the gift sitting on the table he smiled a rare thing for him and shook his head. Cecilia never slept tending to the Estate all hours of the day and night. Shuen it seemed induldlged in that luxury as she called it.

Keyon watched him a moment longer before turning and walking off the way he had come leaving the sweets where they were he wasn't about to just take them he really wasn't a spoiled brat and wasn't going to just assume they were for him. Even if they were he walked towards his private chambers and into his room handing the papers to Cecilia who had been waiting for him the bed already turned down the curtains pulled for the night as she reached up and carefully removed his jewelry before going to work on the buttons of his cloths while he looked at her.

Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

When Shuen woke up the next morning, the candle had burned itself out and nothing was left but the wax. He looked at the tray and smiled before he stood up and picked them up, gingerly placing them under his arm. He pushed his chair in and cleaned up the mess that the candle had made before he sighed and looked at the kitchen door.

He wanted so badly to go see him, but he knew he was busy already. So, instead he just walked the tray up to the room where Keyon would go to and sat them down on a table off to the side, leaving a small note that read, "Here are some sweets for you Keyon, I hope you like them. ~Shuen"

Once he had sat the tray down he turned and walked out of the room, finding the books that would teach him languages such as German, Latin, American English, and Japanese. He would study them all until he got them right. As he took them back to his room, he sat them on his bed and sat down, picking the first one up and starting his day of hard work.

He had started out doing just fine, but finally, he came to one part of the learning process that frustrated him and he growled in annoyance and kept trying and trying, and messing up until he finally found himself yelling out loud into the room, "Damn it! It's not even supposed to be that hard!"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 am

The morning had started out the same as always. Cecilia had come in opened up the curtains given him tea and breakfast filled him on the days events and then dressed him even putting in his earrings. He was used to it and didn't think anything of it. Then walked to his study seeing the treats and sighed doing work first not getting them for a bit and finally after he got a break walked over and opened it trying a bite the cookie wasn't bad for a first attempt. Cecilia was hard to compete with she had sixteen years of doing this to his what? Hour?

Keyon sighed as he decided to take a walk through the Estate knowing that Cecilia was already cleaning and polishing the silver tending to the business and buying matters of the Estate she was a busy woman and walked through the servants corridors he had gotten rid of them because of the way they were treating him and there rejection of Cecilia it was why he told him to get along with her. He couldn't have Shuen complicating things Cecilia handled the Estate just fine and while he didn't mind bring him in he couldnl't have them warring either.

He did pause though and chuckled at Shuen's exlimation so Demon's didn't come knowing all languages. He had thought they might Since Cecilia spoke them all. Fluently. "If it was easy there'd be no point in learning it. Are you sure you won't accept Cecilia's help?" he said leaning against the door looking at him holding a cookie in hand. "There not bad for a first attempt."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 am

Shuen stopped reading instantly and his head shot up to look at Keyon. He felt his cheeks get warm and he looked back down at the book. He had finally managed to get it right and moved on to the next language.

He sighed and sat the book down on the bed. "I have my own way of doing things and she has hers....putting us together in a room and having her try to teach me something would be like putting a cat and a dog in the same cage....in the end...it is better if I just do things on my own..." he explained lowly before he looked up at Keyon again.

"...Thank you...I didn't expect you to actually try them though...." he admitted lowly and looked down at his hands that now rested on his lap. "Then again...I hadn't expected you to let me say here either...."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Keyon listened to him and leaned against the doorway eyes closed. He sighed as he tipped his head and looked at him. "Fighting like cats and dogs, and yet cats and dogs can get along." he mused shaking his head. "I'm not asking you to get along with right away but to hate her simply because she seems to have more then you..." he shook his head and looked at Shuen smiling. "Just keep and open mind." he said it was clear he wouldn't push the issue but he didn't want them fighting either.

Keyon looked at him a moment and smiled shaking his head. "Why would I not? I sincerely doubt you went through all that to get my attention just to posion me or something along those lines. It doesn't make any sense for that." he said looking at him and smiled as he stood up off of the door to turn and walk off. "In my line of work weakness can get one killed but kindness is something I can afford. Besides this estate is huge and I'm hoping you'll get along because Cecilia could use some help taking care of it......and I don't mind the company.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That which slips through the cracks
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Role Play Boards :: England-
Jump to: