Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That which slips through the cracks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

That which slips through the cracks Empty
PostSubject: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 am

He sighed as he stepped out of the carriage looking at the not so well kept East End. It was a part of England that one tended to ignore being there and if not for the lovely letter he recieved this morning he himself would not be walking in there either. The Queen his beloved Aunt sent him a letter concerned because the Yard could find nothing not a trace of any bit of information on the monster that was attacking and killing young men in the parks before fleeing back here to the East End with nothing to catch him by. Let alone dissappearing once they hit the shadowed alleyways of this area of town.

He hardly looked the part of one who belonged there his long tail coat held fine intrecate white trim, against a feild of black. Black dress slacks and well poslished shoes a long cloak with a chain connecting it sat over his shoulders. The ascot sat puffed slightly at his throat. Hong long lavender hair pulled up showing off the chained earrings that adorned each ear.....no it wasn't that alone though that was enough to get him to be a preformer lost in the wrong area of town. No it was her.

His housekeeper not that he would go without her, it was too dangerous in his line of work to travel without her close at hand. She looked adorable though and hardly threatening although it did make him look like a spoiled pampered rich kid who didn't know the darkness of the world. They would be wrong. The sharp click of his wooden heels against the cobblestone beneath them echoed in his ears as they walked. Cecilia always a solid three steps behind him quiet as a mouse which was funny since he swore she enjoyed hunting the vermon he was sent to track down.

"The best place to gather information that we need...." he said as he walked.

"That would be among the gangs of the East End, Young Master. More to the point the major ones. I believe that one is in the heart of this area." Cecilia answered as she walked with him never missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 am

He sighed in complete boredom. This side of town never had anything exciting for him to do anymore....or...more to the point, he never really had anything to do during the day in this part of town. He found himself smirking at this thought when he suddenly heard someone speaking about his gang.

"Ah....I suppose you're looking for Shuen Nusumi, am I correct?" he asked lowly as he looked up at them from where he sat on the steps of a run down warehouse. "If I'm correct...the person you're looking for is me..." he said lowly as he continued to look at them both. The woman...she was a demon, which annoyed him a little. With her contracted to him, he wouldn't be able to get to that one.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 am

Keyon looked over at him and nodded. "I am." he said turning and looking at the young man sitting there. "I'm looking for the murder that keeps escaping into these parts, killing off young men in the park in the late hours of the evening." he wasn't overly concerned with telling, in fact he wanted the attacker to find him.

Cecilia remained silent behind him, looking at the demon sitting there. Hers....she would make that clear if she had too she'd had him since he was five after all of this time and effort she wasn't about to loose him now.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 am

He sighed and closed his eyes. "And if you find him...what exactly would you do to him?" he asked lowly as he rested his head in the palm of his right hand as he listlessly propped his elbow up on his knee.

"How exactly would you handle him if he were sitting right here in front of you?" he mused lowly as he looked up at the man standing before him. He was so amused by this one. This human was obviously very oblivious to him and who he was. He must not have heard the rumors about him.

He then turned to look at the woman. "Don't get your panties in a wad woman. I don't want him as mine...at least...not in the way you have him...."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 am

Keyon rose an eyebrow. "If you are the one, then you will be dealt with." Keyon said simply oh he did know he was way and if he was the murder he would be handled like all other threats to London he would be removed. Although he looked back at Cecilia and at him so he was a demon too then. "If he was sitting before me then the game would begin and end....as any game of chess does." he said simply.

Cecilia looked at him and rose an eyebrow. "That has been yet to be determined." She said simply wither or not that was his intension at the moment was besides the point. And then what he did want Keyon for.....it wasn't all that unheard of but she could no more stop Keyon from having a twyst with him then some tart down the street. As long as they didn't didn't try to break or snap the contract which was bound in blood.

Keyon looked between them. "Does my housekeeper really bother you so?" He said and that was what she was to him...his housekeeper his bodyguard...his sword and sheild. Keyon was no stranger to the dangerous there world held. "I know you lead the East End and more over I know the current agreement has you working with permission of the Queen. Make no mistake Shuen Nusumi I am well aware of who you are."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 am

Shuen looked at the one in front of him and chuckled lowly. "Oh? You know who I am? How amusing...but not even you or any other human knows who I really am...only demons and angels know about me...so I very highly doubt a runt like you knows who I really am...." he said lowly, coldly.

He then stood up and looked at the woman. "Yet to be determined? Don't give me that load of bullshit...you're contracted to him right? You must have some sort of interesting relationship going on....even if it is one-sided..." he said lowly and looked back at the man.

"All of that aside....there is only one game that I want to play with you boy...and it isn't a game of cat and mouse..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 am

Keyon looked over at him and narrowed his eyes. "Something tells me you won't give me any answers until I give you want you want is that it?" he said looking at him. "Unless I play the game you want, in the manner you want."

Cecilia looked over at him and said nothing as she stood there. What was there to say she had a master servant relationship with him and while she could advise him against this. somehow she doubted he'd listen. Keyon could be very stubborn when it came to certain things. "Indeed it is. Although there have been others who have tried." Tried to interefere with the contract tried to step on her toes. And while she could not stop Keyon she could stop another demon from attempting to break it even if that demon was him. And that didn't amuse her in the least.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:04 am

He chuckled and shook his head, crossing his arms across his chest. "You shouldn't agree to this game....not unless you have an interest in....others...." he said lowly, but that was vague, even for his tastes.

He chuckled lowly and sat back down, crossing his legs and resting his elbow on his leg before resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "Oh....that was too vague...even for me. Let me be more clear. You shouldn't agree to that unless you're interested in men," he said and then looked at the woman.

"Don't tell me you let him come into this blindly? How cruel....letting him come on into this town to find me without telling him about me...."

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 am

Keyon looked at him. "I know which way your sight travels." Keyon countered and narrowed his eyes. "An d regardless of what I have to sacrfice or do I will accomplish my goals." He looked at Shuen. "I already knew that chances were to get any decent information out of you I would have to give you want you want. I'm not a stranger to the underworld of London."

Cecilia sighed. "Young master. I did warn you." She said looking over at him. "That he would desire pleasures of the flesh with you, and that to come here would be one in which you would need to step into a feild you are not one to walk down."

Keyon looked at Cecilia she had indeed warned him and while he had listened, Keyon realized that.....He lowered his gaze. "I know what it means to step into this game Cecilia."

Cecilia sighed as she looked at him. "Do you young master? A game of the flesh is like entering into a temporary contract wiht him for that moment, once it starts I can not interfere no matter how much you call unless his actions would violate my contract with you."

Keyon looked at her.

"Unless what he is doing will kill you Young Master. Otherwise if you agree to this game....what Shuen wants he will have...and what he wants is your body Young Master." Cecilia said smoothly gently and Keyon closed his eyes. He knew what it meant but could he do it. Last time anyone had touched him that way he was five....would he panic and scream again for Cecilia only to have her remain where she was unless Shuen threatened his life and then would it be too late?
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Shuen chuckled lowly as he sat there looking at the two before him. "How amusing....but...you doubt yourself even as you speak," he said lowly as he raised his head and let his arm fall to his side.

"I want you to be sure of this before you go into it...I don't go into a relationship or even a one night stand with one who isn't completely ready for it, or accepting of it...I don't do anything against someone's will," he said lowly and looked over at the woman.

"You should know better than to bring me someone who is unsure of themselves...I refuse to even touch him so long as he isn't 100% sure of what he wants," he said as if he were scolding her, as if she were one of his followers. In truth, she was a demon, and demons would from time to time bring their human to another non contracted demon to allow them to have sex or have a relationship.

"Oh well...I suppose the damage is done now...but still...I refuse your offer...."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Keyon looked over at him then to her and back again. "Offering me up to...."

"No Young Master." Cecilia said shaking her head and looking over at him. "You are a fool if you think I would ever willingly let you touch him." She said in a cold tone shaking her head. "I'm not overly fond of nor do I like the idea of another touching him." She said a bit crossly that wasn't why she was there in fact she was there because he had recieved an order to find a murder on behalf of his aunt the queen.

Keyon shook his head and turned. "Enough of this game it bores me. Let's go Cecilia I have a murder to find, not a sexually hungry demon to amuse." Keyon said a bit crossly as he began to walk away the sharp click of his wooden heeled shoes clear against the cobble stone Cecilia fell into step behind him but Keyon shot back over his shoulder. "She is my pawn and she serves me. Not the other way around."

"AS you build your empire, as you walk forward wearing your crown of sorrow so long as the contract exists, I will be your sword and your shield. You need but say the word young master....until the day you die." She said softly simply and glanced back at Shuen before ahead again.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Shuen broke into a fit of cold laughter as he slowly stood up and pointed at them. "You truly believe that? We're demons...we only make contracts with humans when we desire to take something from you....deep down, Cecilia is just as cunning and selfish as I am," he said lowly.

After a moment's pause, he moved and stood in front of them and looking the boy over. After a few moments he sighed and closed his eyes. "normally, this goes against my policy...but since the queen's precious little nephew gets so up tight when I try to stick to my personal values....I supose...I can make an exception just this once..." he said lowly and leaned back from where he had been closely inspecting Keyon.

"But...I still expect you to be nice and give me something for my information...so...you're not out of the woods yet my boy..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

Keyon looked at him. Quietly a moment and smirked. "I know what is hers at the end. I know what she wants from me. And it's hers the day I die. Until then she belongs to me." Keyon said looking at him he was just as selfish....just as greedy he didn't like to loose.

Keyon looked at Shuen at his comment that he would still have to compinsate him for his services when all was said and done and shrugged as he turned to walk further into East End. "That's even assuming you have any idea who is commiting these murders. For all I know you're all talk to just get what you want." he said as he looked at Shuen then at Cecilia and sighed. "Stay by my side Cecilia."

Cecilia bowed slightly hand over her chest. "Yes, My Lord." she said her voice taking on a silken drawl as she spoke those words.

Keyon looked over at Shuen and smirked. "Now if you'll excuse me I have work to do so unless you actually know something I'll be going now."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 am

"Know something? I know everything that has to do with the deaths....I own the one responsible actually...." he said lowly as he idly played with his shirt sleeve. "Not that I can stop him from doing what he wants...." he said lowly as he continued to idly play with his sleeve.

"Aside from that....you still want to walk away after hearing that?" he asked as he finally looked up at them, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

Keyon looked at hm. "You know the one doing it but can't stop him.....where is he?" Keyon said looking at Shuen although his mind was already working a mile a minute what was this one up to. How did he know him and what was the connection if he got him to take him to him would he get in the way of stopping him and was he telling the thruth earlier and he was the one doing the crimes in which case there would be one heck of a nasty battle between Cecilia and Shuen.

"What aren't you saying?" he said lowly looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:43 am

Shuen chuckled lowly and closed his eyes. "The more important question is...what have I already said?" he asked lowly and opened his eyes to look at the ones before him. "I'm a demon, not a murderer....what would I have to gain by killing them? Certainly not their souls....that is not what I want at all...." he said and walked back over to the steps and sat back down, his attention once again falling on his sleeve.

"The point is....if you know what I am, then you should already know that I'm a hunter...I hunt those who have escaped....those who are here who should not be here...those who should be dead....whatever the case is...I only receive my orders and fulfill them...killing demons who have gone astray is one thing....but murdering humans for my own amusement is something else entirely...." he said and glanced up at the two.

"If you don't believe me Cecilia...you can go ask master....I'm sure he would be very pleased to see you alive and well..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 am

Keyon looked between them and Cecilia looked away from him. "I have no desire to go back there at the moment to confirm or deny anything." She said shaking her head. "I am under contract so here is where I will remain until that contract is forfilled."

Keyon looked at Shuen and then at Cecilia. "They were human."

Cecilia sighed. "Unlike humans Young master Demons do not lie." When Keyon looked at her she smiled a bit sadly. "The truth tends to be far more painful and meaningful then any lie can be. Lieing I'm afraid is something that humans do."

Keyon took a deep breath and looked at him. "So they weren't humans that were killed."

Cecilia looked at him. "The yard had cleaned up any traces of the bodies before we had arrived, And while Shuen is like me many things not of his world he does have orders that he must follow just as clearly as I do."

Keyon nodded and sighed. "Well then this case if closed as far as the Yard had they had no family or names anywhere to be found and since they were demons there is no way to trace any down. I can assure the Queen that she can rest easy," He looked at her. "By making up some story about them perhaps that they were criminals of East End that they somewhere here was stopping it doesn't matter." Keyon turned not sure what Shuen wanted with him but he wasn't about to stick around East End any longer then he had to. It tended on getting him surrounded and picked on although why Shuen had met them in person....he turned to look at Shuen. "You were expecting us."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 am

Shuen didn't say anything, only held up his index finger. "Yes, and no," he said in reply before he opened his eyes to look at Keyon again.

"The Queen informed me that you were coming towards my part of town....though she didn't explain why or when....I was simply sitting here and watching the people pass by me....it wasn't until I heard you two discussing my gang that I knew who it was and what you were here for..." he explained lowly and once again rested his head on his right hand.

"Not to mention the fact that I was completely bored inside...but it was even more boring outside....lucky for me, you two came along...but Cecilia is selfish and won't let me have even a taste....of her little tart," he said and smiled devilishly.

"Not that she can do anything about it now....you agreed to pay me for telling you what I know....so now I expect you to at least let me have a little bit of fun....."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 am

Keyon looked over at her then at him and regarded him quietly. A taste of her little tart, he had heard the words clearly enough the Queen had informed him that they were coming here. Probably to watch incase something happened not that he needed the extra help. Although he had not actually agreed to pay him anything. He glanced at Cecilia who moved between himself and Shuen.

"No price was discussed, between you." She said as she stood there she had the right to know just where he was going with this. Because Keyon knowing that he expected payment pressed the issue anyways the error was in her not stopping him and making him walk away or demand to know what it was he was after for payment. And it pissed her off the energy crackling in her aura that she had to even humor Shuen tasting what belonged to her.

Keyon looked at Cecilia. "Cecilia?

"Forgive me the error was mine Young Master, I should have warned you that once he stippulated that any information he provided he would be paid for. I should have endvorded to make certain to have it clarified what he wanted in payment or insist that you walk away." She narrowed her eyes. "But I do have the right to know just how far your going to take this Shuen."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

Shuen sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "You're such a party pooper Cecilia...." he said lowly, making an expression of mock pain.

After a few moments of pondering exactly how far he would take things, he licked his lips and smiled. "I will only use my mouth...but in return, he must use his....nothing else will be used and I will not harm him...is it a deal?" he asked, as he looked not at Keyon, but at Cecilia. After all, the boy was her human, it was only natural that Shuen ask her before he ask the human.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:15 am

Cecilia looked at him narrowing her eyes before glancing back at Keyon wither or not the boy liked it he had gotten himself into this mess and she had not been able to stop it. He had to make the choices and he choose poorly in this case. She looked back at Shuen and lifted her hand. "Only your mouth no harming him and if it's too much at any point for his soul to handle you will stop. If his soul's shattered it's useless to me."

Keyon looked down at the top of her head. "Hey...."

Cecilia narrowed her eyes. "And somewhere private. He has his honor as a Noble to maintain."
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:19 am

Shuen sighed and looked at her, narrowing his eyes. "I told you my bargin, I go no more and no less. If he wants me to stop, he will simply have to come for me. I have no reason to stop until he's came...it's rather painful to leave him that way...." he said lowly a he looked at her.

"Aside from that...I'm a very private man...I don't display my sex life for everyone to see...I'm not as cheap as some peep show, I'm the real deal."

Last edited by Shuen Nusumi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 am

Cecilia looked at him narrowing her eyes. "His soul shattering would violate my contract with him Shuen. You will stop then or I will stop you if it comes to that point." Cecilia said in a cross tone. "Your bargin holds so long as it does not violate my contrat you know that as well as I do."

Keyon narrowed his eyes. "I'm not something you can just bargin."

Cecilia looked back at him. "Don't be such a fool. It's not like you young master. I am your weapon and your sheild I will protect you and stay by your side but if you do something foolish in the interm while I will nto allow you to die or your soul to break you may suffer through some pain of your own creation in the interm." She said sharply then looked back at Shuen. "You do not know the damage done to this soul I do. Once again if his soul is about to break you will stop." She knew he'd have to finish but forcing him when he couldn't take anymore without letting him calm may shatter him.
Back to top Go down
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:31 am

Shuen looked at her for a moment before closing his eyes. "You are such a pain in the ass...contract my ass...the only reason you're not happy about this is because you want him for yourself..." he said harshly before he opened his eyes again and stood up.

"Anyway...follow me boy...you're mine until the moon sets...." he said as he finally turned his attention to Keyon. "Oh...and Cecilia...do try to work on that attitude of yours...your master would be much more attracted to you if you had less lip and more action to you..." he said lowly as he turned back to Cecilia and smirked before he turned back and beckoned to Keyon to follow him up the stairs and into the warehouse.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:38 am

Cecilia narrowed her eyes, her shadow sparking as energy rippled all around she was indeed pissed off to no end. She wanted to back up events but if she did that Shuen would know and there would be hell to pay. She tipped her head and moved her hand half crushing one of the fools who followed Shuen about.

Keyon walked up the stairs following behind him not happy about this. Not happy at all his heart was thudding in his chest although it didn't come across his face. He closed his eyes and stopped on the steps wanting to call Checkmate wanting to put a end to this and go home. More to her......Cecilia meant so many things to him but right now as he stood there watching Shuen head up the steps leading him towards....to willing walk into a situation like he was five again and didn't have a choice.

He reached up placing his fingers to the grey butterfly on his face. She wasn't the only greedy one he didn't.......his legs didn't want to move any further take him any further up the stairs towards his fate he wanted to turn and go back down to Cecilia. Back down ironcially enough at the moment where it was safe. He couldn't see a way out of this......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That which slips through the cracks
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Role Play Boards :: England-
Jump to: