Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duke Keyon Kingsland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

Duke Keyon Kingsland Empty
PostSubject: Duke Keyon Kingsland   Duke Keyon Kingsland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

General Information

Name: Keyon Kingsland
Alias: Duke, My Lord, Young Master
Birthplace: London England
Birthdate: Month and day of your character please....not yours July 17
Race: Human
Current Residence: A mile outside of London Kingland Estate.
Contracted: yes/no and if yes where does it appear on you. Yes, Left side of his face.
Name of your Demon if contracted. Cecilia

History:
Keyon was out with his family when they were all attacked and knocked out as a child no more then about five. When he woke he was in a cage stripped of all of his clothes and coveredin nothing but a ragged and torn sheet. His father hung lifeless from a wall torn apart by knives and odd markings carved into his skin. In Keyon's own flesh was burned a slave brand and his mother was chained down to an alter as they men and women dressed in black chanted and sacrificed her.

He stared numb and frighented wanting this nightmare to end and it didn't. What they were trying to do didn't work and so they drug him out stripping him of his diginty even more with the things that they did to him. In the end they chained him down to the same alter that held his mothers dried blood and began chanting odd words. Figuring that if they sacrificed him they would achieve their goals. He wanted this to end, if this was chess he could out move them and place them in check mate. A voice soft and female whispered in the back of his mind. You think so

He had answered yes, if given the right tools he could put anyone in check mate he could win this game of life and death. He was always a brilliant young man and even now he knew if not for the fact that his body was nothing more then that of a child he would stand a chance of winning, of defeating them.

'For that you need power......will you call it? the voice whispered to him. To call it and he did, without thinking twice a child wanting to win wanting to defeat them wanting them to go away and this horrid game this nightmare to be over. In truth he had been there for weeks as they brutilized him infront of his mother who had been helpless his father who hung there dying and swore to himself that he would never allow himself to be so very weak. You would be a very young master....and you have called me here that will not change throughout all eternity. Pay the price call the words and choose......

Her words echoed in his mind and he did. He called Checkmate. And three almost simultanious roars that blended into one echoed through the room before they were all gone and the binds that held him shattered. As he looked up a large shadow approached not fully there. Asking who he was and when he said a young woman beautiful appeared before him. The price has been paid in blood and you have choosen.....from this point forwards the game has begun.....I will serve you as the Kingsland Housekeeper until the day another finds you in Checkmate. When that day comes your soul will be mine.....in exchange you have my power my strength....so tell me child where do you want the seal.'

He told her a place that would grant him power and strength a place that no matter what he would have the ability to utilize her strength to it's fullest she smiled calling him a greedy child and placed her left hand against his left cheek and when she pulled her hand away the mark was there forever on his face where all could see.

From there Keyon taught her how to be a proper Housekeeper from what he knew and she taught him all he needed to know to be Duke Kingsland.

An adult now having managed to play the game and always keep those sent his way in Checkmate, he has kept his life not that Cecilia seems to mind as if she enjoys the prolonged game and as far as Keyon can tell perhaps she does. Although currently he's gotten word of the Queen's new Guard Dog being a thirteen year old boy by the name of Ceil. Which has given him cause for concern. Although Keyon remains solid in his standing to win at all costs at the same token he's not all that thrilled about the fact that the Guard Dog is a child.......while he is the Queen's cat. The spider removes all threats in the darkness. The Guard dog hunts down those in the shadows. And the cat.........well......he cleans up what slips through the cracks...

Apperance:
Visual Image: Duke Keyon Kingsland Gakupo10

With the seal: Duke Keyon Kingsland 11152310
Hair: Light lavender in apperance.
Eyes: Pale purple
Height: 6'1"
Extras: Keyon's Left ear is pierced twice once in the lobe and once in the cartilage he usually has a chain connecting the lobe piercing to the cartilage one. In his right ear is a piercing in the lobe and several in the cartilage a chain connects them all.

Persona(Personality):
Dislikes; When he looses his target, dogs.
Goals: To achieve as much as he can while he's alive.
Fears: Nothing.

Overall discription of there personality: Keyon can be fun loving but he can also be very serious. He's always planning and moving one step ahead of the others working in the underground while also maintaining his status as a Noble he finds it a challenge. And The game to keep himself out of Checkmate.....to stay alive is fun. He has no problem ordering around Cecilia to get the job done and knows that if he ever dies because he has failed to summon her in time to call her to him. His life ends.....and his soul becomes hers when the enemy places him in check mate or rather kills him. Yet this does not trouble him as much as one might think for when it comes to games he's good at thinking on his feet.

Professional:
As the Duke of Kingsland he's inherited a large amount of money, the family estate roughly on six acers of land and not to mention several other areas under his name in land and mannors. He attends parties handles affairs in private for the Queen and run's an incredible China business. His dishes are bought in large amounts all over the world. In fact....one might say the Phantomhives are one of his best customers.

Extra's ((Not required but if you'd like to include)
Favorite saying: They say life is a game you play win or loose.......and I have to say you've lost....Checkmate.
Theme song: The Night~ Disturbed.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyctTU_0FiM
Lyrics:
What has come over me?
What madness taken hold of my heart,
To run away
The only answer!
Pulling me away,
To fall upon the night!
The source of my recovery!
Sweet shadow taking hold of the light,
Another day, has been devoured!
Calling me away,
Bringing a question why!

For saving me from all theyve taken,
Let my armor fall again,
Giving me the strength to face them,
Feeling it taking over, now
On a path to take it all away!
There can be no better way of knowing,

In a world beyond controlling,
Are you gonna deny the savior, in front of your eyes?
Stare into the night!
Power beyond containing,
Are you going to remain a slave for,
The rest of your life?
Give into the night!

This self discovery,
Redemption taking hold of my mind,
A serenade of haunting voices,
Calling me away,
To feast upon the night!
The source of my felicity,
Dark maiden taking hold of my hand,
Lead me away,
From hibernation,
Strong and unafraid,
Never a question why!

For saving me from all theyve taken,
Let my armor fall again,
Giving me the strength to face them,
Feeling it taking over, now
On a path to take it all away!
There can be no better way of knowing,

Stare into the night!
Power beyond containing,
The rest of your life?
Give into the night!

Give into the night!

Stare into the night!
Power beyond containing,
The rest of your life?
Give into the night!

Night, night, night,
Give into the night!
Night, night, night,
Give into the night!
Give into the night

Rp Sample:

Keyon stood there in the park he had hunted them and found them. The black jacket with white stitching decorating the sems. A white ascot and black slacks his hands covered in white gloves his long hair pulled back into a high slung ponytail. Keyon looked at them all his eyes taking them in. They all held either a gun or a knife all looking thrilled all being the three men who had been killing any woman they found out at nightfall in this very park. Because of that the women hadn't been coming out as often and so it had become a waiting game. He looked at the one who had a gun leveled at his head.

"You have bitten off more then you can chew.....young lord any last words?"

Keyon sighed as he looked at them. "Cecilia......checkmate."

They all started to laugh as the leader fired the gun only to have it miss hitting a lovely figure between the man and Keyon. "Yes....My Lord." She said in a low tone and then was moving taking them out killing them with....yes Keyon thought there cutlery he really would have to talk to her about using there fine silverware for taking them out then again....it was effective.
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net

Duke Keyon Kingsland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Records Department :: Original Character Records-
Jump to: