Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sebastian Michaelis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis  Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Michaelis    Sebastian Michaelis  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 am

General Information:
Name: Unknown, he will not say it to anyone not even Ceil. So don't ask.
Alias: Given to him by Ceil Sebastian Michaelis
Visual Age: Early to mid twenties.
Demon Realm: Shadows and Darkness although he has yet to return since forming the contract.
Race: Demon
Current Residence: Phantomhive mannor, London
Occupation: Butler of the Phantomhive Household, Ceil's personal Bodyguard.
Contracted: yes/no- Yes. Ceil Phantomhive

History: Little is known about Sebastian's history, although it is known that he comes from another realm alternate world and htat his pets there are more like monsterous creatures resembling more of an alien, there is nothing known of his life before coming to the Phatomhive estate. None that he will allow another to see even if they pry out of him his cinematic record.

He is quite possibly over three thousand years old making refernces to having known Smenkhkare which was towards the end of the 18 dynasty. He came across Ceil when he was summoned and formed a contract with him and while Ceil learned from him as a subsitiute tutor as well as butler,he learned from Ceil how to become one 'hell of a butler'. In order to seve the Phantomhive household preforming incredible feats while in service to him, including rebuilding the mansion in one night.

When Ceil was about to be scarficed was when the fateful contract was made. After killing all of the occult members at Ceil's orders he took the boy to the Royal London Hospital where he met with Tanaka and recieved a watch passed down to each head Butler of the Phantomhive family as well as the crest pin that he always wears on his lapel. Sebastian attended the Coronation of Ceil becoming a Phantomhive Earl. And when Madame Red inplyed he should be closer he declined stating that he was simply 'one hell of a butler.' And has remained in Ceil's service since then.

Apperance:

Visual Image: (Human form) Sebastian Michaelis  Sebast10

Hair: Raven black hair.
Eyes: Red eyes although at times they appear a magenta pink color with slitted pupils.
Height: 185cm (6'1")
Extras: Faustian Contract on his left hand. Perminately black fingernails.
Style of human clothing. He typically dresses in an outfit consinsting of black trousers, a tailcoat, vest and tie. A pocket watch with chain and a chained silver lapel bearing the Phantomhive crest as well as white gloves to hide the Faustian Contract. On occasion in Ceil's pressence he'll remove the white gloves showing off black nails.

When acting like a tutor, he wears glasses and a scarf, and sweeps his hair back from his face.

Alter form: Unknown.....
Visual Image:

Eyes; Magenta pink
Hair: Ebony
Height: unknown
Extras: The most that has ever been seen of his alter form is a black mass with swirling black feathers his eyes which are magenta/pink and slitted, his mouth with fangs present and his hands which have long clawed black nails. Other then that he wears wicked stilleto highheels. Sebastian claims that his true form is too appaling to lay one's eyes on lacking any beauty and will not take it. If he has to he will ask Ceil to close his eyes because it is not how one should see the butler of the Phantomhive household. 'Unseemly... ugly... vicious... My true form...Now you get to see my true form, I must warn you, it's digusting, repulsing, hideous, revolting. '~Sebastian Michaelis and to Ceil. 'I'm a butler, I can't let my master see the form that speaks badly of my reputation.'

Weapons:
Fine Bone China Dishes.
Sterling Silver, Utensils
Anything else he can get his hands on up to and including any bullets he's shot with...

Abilities/Skills:
• Enhanced speed.
• Enchanced Strength
• Enhanced endurance: strong durability;
• Quick Healing ( Wound that would never heal/ aka a missing arm leg will repair itself in a few days)
• Enhanced sense of smell.
•Enhanced sense of hearing.•Transformation: form-switch into animals or either copy the appearence and voice of other humans;
•Soul staining: It is not known precisely how this works or what it entails, but Grell states that a demon's hands and lips have the ability to stain a soul.
•Elements control: such as fire, water, ground, wind, plants.
• Manipulation: mind control or "Sweet-talk" into gathering information or persuading to do onto the demon's liking, not effective against shinigami.
•Body Manipulation: can manipulate the body of someone to act according to their wish.

•Materilization: Sebastian can make things materialize in his hands for example the entire trove of Phantomhive silverware can appear in his hand as well as silverware from anywhere else...as needed.
•Inhanced Agility: Incredibly Agile he can move and bend doing things beyond anything a human could hope to imagine of doing.
• Playing Dead~ Sebastian can be shot full of holes stabbed several times in various places and always get back up even spitting the bullets into his palm. He claims it to be a form of magic.

Sign of Contract:
Visual Image/Description Sebastian Michaelis  The_se10

Sebastian Michaelis  Seb_ha10
Spell:Not soo much as a spell as a command. 'This is an order' or Simply his master calling his name or rather the name that Ceil has given to him.

Personality:

Relationship with Contracted Master: Duitiful and dedicated butler to Ciel. He follows each order faithfully while always ensuring the Phantomhive household runs smoothly. He's noticeably annoyed when the others mess up and he has to fix there messes. At times it seems as if he doesn't actually care at all about Ceil's wellbeing often teasing him and putting his life in mild danger for his own amusement. He does though show concern for Ceil even when his life is not in danger when his asthma attack's resurfaced due to cold and stress doting on him, and again when he had a panic attack. AS time passed he became a bit fond of Ceil and somewhat possesive of him. In fact he's to other demons abnormally attached to his contractor. He can be seen patting Ceil on the head and holding him close to comfort him as if a bit of humanity has seeped in.

Interaction with Others: He finds Humans in general to be difficult creatures and that there struggles and lofty goals make them interesting. Because of his orders from Ceil he will never speak falsely or lie unlike a human. He views the other servants Finnian, Mey-rin and Baldroy as incompetent idiots who he must look after and redo there tasks quiet often. Although he does them always cheerfully and with a smile stating time and again that mistakes happen. Tanaka he seems to hold in high regard frequently telling him he's doing just fine. He picks up alot of Agni when coming to take care of Ceil, finding Agni being a really capable person and finds himself shocked that such a creature could exist. To others he appears generally cheerful, quiet, and capable, but to some like Prince Soma, Mey-Rin and Bardroy he frightens them. While others like Ceil's Aunt Frances Midford call him indecent and inappropriate she is perhaps the only one who can intimidate Sebastian to an extent.

Weakness's: Cats and Ceil.
Hobbies: Taking care of the Phantomhive Mansion, Teasing Ceil.

Extras: ((Not required but you can include)
Favorite saying: "I am simply one hell of a Butler", "Yes, My Lord." "What would a Phantomhive butler be if he couldn't do such a thing?"

Theme Song:
Title: Indestructible (Disturbed)
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T-8u0zmDHE
Lyrics:
Another mission, the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

I'll have you know
That I've become

Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable

Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war!

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered now, for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret

My declaration embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

You will be shown
How I've become

Indestructible

I'm indestructible

I am indestructible

Indestructible

Rp Sample. Mandatory:
Night had fallen like it always did, the glorious moonlight flitered through the windows lighting the way he had already blown out the candleobera not needing it to see his way. Finnian, Mey-Rin and Bardroy were sleeping as was the Young Master. The mannor was quiet peaceful even as he made his rounds cleaned out the fire places and even straightened up some of the room that had become slightly messy. He took stock of the fine china and Silverware and sighed shaking his head. He would have to order more of course fine china in different designs. Mey-rin had this fascination with breaking every dish in the house. He walked through and finally outside closing his eyes and listening hearing the soft low meow and smiled. "Ah there you are my lovely." he said charmingly as he walked over to the steps and sat down the small black beautiful creature came up to him and into his lap as he held her. L"Such sublime pleasure.....these beautiful pink paws and silken fur. Eyes pure of any unneeded conversation. There is not a more serene creature anywhere." he said softly in bliss as he had peace and quiet and would until morning drew closer until then he had this lovely creature to keep him company.

He stood there in the shadows they had caught his attention or rather one had. A pure soul screaming out in such pure dispear and angony wishing for death not his own but those who tormented him and he heard him. Arrived a shadowy mass looking around the darkness in him desired to consume the fools who had attempted to summon him. But....none of them were even worth his time so low quality souls weak and disgusting in there own right. No....no no..... he thought as he looked among them and his eyes landed on a cage with a small boy trapped inside such pure eyes looking at him unafraid. Oh so it is you...... he mused and drifted ignoring the one shouting at him to grant him immortality such a foolish demand.

"Well, aren't you a very young master. You have summoned me. This fact will not change for all eternity. What has been sacrificed will never be returned. Now..... Choose.".
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net

Sebastian Michaelis
Page 1 of 1